There are a number of ways you can participate in Cash & Liquidity Optimization: USA 2016
- Cash & Liquidity Optimization: USA is free to attend for corporate finance and treasury professionals. Places are limited so please secure your pass here now.
- Vendors wishing to participate in the event should contact us at email@example.com to learn about the attendance options available.
- If you have a great story to tell then let us know and join the speaker panel.
- If you are a market tested solution provider then get in touch about partnership options.
Consider the team at FinTech Connect as an extension of your marketing function. Our tailored approach towards partnerships will ensure your event strategy is engaging, educational for the audience and designed to generate maximum ROI for you.
5 Compelling Reasons to become a Partner at Cash & Liquidity Optimization: USA 2016
- Exclusive leading partnership roles, each designed to enhance the delegate experience whilst creating unique positioning for each individual partner organisation
- Establish your product team as industry thought leaders in the cutting edge and interactive event format
- The ideal opportunity for you to enhance product awareness and differentiate your brand in a competitive landscape
- This is the premier event to initiate conversations, foster relationships, generate leads and meet your market. Bring plenty of business cards!
- Become a member of the FinTech Connect technology leaders’ community hub – Click here to find out more
For all the Twitter fans
Follow us on @cash_liquidity and hear about the latest industry news as it happens.
Event hashtag: #CLOUSA
For all you LinkedIn users
The Cash & Liquidity Community LinkedIn Group is a forum for discussion on all things good and bad about Cash & Liquidity Optimization in financial services, as an increasing number of treasurers look to establish their place in this emerging ecosystem.
Join your peers around the world here or search groups for ‘Cash & Liquidity Community’