Produced in partnership with Treasury Management International, Cash and Liquidity Optimization USA is where senior treasurers and finance directors come to maximize their cash and liquidity management strategies.
Free to attend for corporate treasurers, the event is split in to two subject-specific days, with day one focusing on best practice approaches to optimizing corporate cash and payment structures and day two dedicated to locating a home for short-term liquidity and identifying secure longer-term investments with high yield potential in a low-interest rate environment.
- Over 30 expert treasury thought-leaders offering insights on optimizing off-shore cash and driving down US-domiciled multinational “trapped cash” piles amid evolving international tax treatments and regulations, data-centric cash forecasting and sessions led by dedicated investment managers delivering guidance on managing surplus cash assets in a static, flat yield curve interest-rate environment.
- Interactive Commercial Payment Roundtables – 100 selected delegates, 60 minutes, 10 roundtables, endless debate and practical post-conference takeaways
- Strong corporate showing underpinned by a series of deep drive case studies provided by treasury thought-leaders from GE Capital, CBS Corporation, Honeywell, AIG Insurance and the Priceline Group.
- Over 175+ corporate treasurers, finance and tax directors, heads of liquidity and Investment attending from the United States, Canada and Latin America.
- Senior finance professionals in attendance from leading commercial banks, treasury technology and management providers, payment networks and asset managers dedicated to streamlining cash and payment control, visibility and efficiency, and widening the spectrum of yield-generating investments.
Cash & Liquidity Optimization USA: 13-14 September 2016
One great event, which addresses in detail the two major priorities for treasury professionals: how to maximize working capital and cashflow, and where to find the best corporate investment opportunities.
- Day One: Cash Management and Commercial Payments
- Day Two: Liquidity Optimization and Corporate Investments
Who you will meet:
Cash & Liquidity Optimization USA is the only event of its type that is completely free of charge to attend for corporate treasurers, financial controllers and finance directors. In a discussion based environment the event brings together senior treasury professionals, cash management solution providers and corporate investment professionals to establish the very best approaches to cash and liquidity maximization.